- Excellent financial performance
- Visible earnings growth outlook
- Growth prospects remain strong
- Positive reservations and rental outlook for 2016/17
- Development pipeline remains strong
1 The financial statements are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). These financial highlights are based on the European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA) best practice recommendations and these performance measures are published as they are intended to help users in the comparability of these results across other listed real estate companies in Europe. The metrics are also used internally to measure and manage the business and align to the performance related conditions for Directors’ Remuneration.*
2 2015 and 2016 EPS is based on adjusted EPRA earnings
* A full reconciliation of the financial statements signed under IFRS to the EPRA performance measures is set out in note 2.2 of the financial statements.