This academic year, we have opened seven new properties in Newcastle, Bristol, Portsmouth, Durham, Sheffield and Birmingham, creating more than 3,000 beds for students.
In the pipeline
The Unite Students' development pipeline extends until 2021, which will create over 6,000 beds for students.
By September 2019
- Horizon Heights, Liverpool (Wholly owned), 1,085 beds
- Parade Green, Oxford (Wholly owned), 887 beds
- Battery Park, Birmingham (USAF), 418 beds
By September 2020
- White Rose View, Leeds (Wholly owned), 928 beds
- Artisan Heights, Manchester (Wholly owned), 603 beds
- First Way, London (Wholly owned), 678 beds
By September 2021
- Old BRI, Bristol (Wholly owned), 370 beds
- Middlesex Street, London: (Wholly owned), 960 beds
By September 2022
- Temple Quay, Bristol (Wholly owned), 650 beds