You can manage your shareholding online by registering to use Investor Centre, a free and secure website managed by our Registrar. Investor Centre is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To register visit Investor Centre. All you will need is your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and registered address details.
Once you have registered your details, you will be given access to:
- View portfolio balances and the market value of all your holdings registered with the Registrar
- Register to receive electronic shareholder communications
- Download forms
- Vote online at The UNITE Group plc's Annual General Meetings
The Registrar will also send a unique activation code to your registered address. Once you have received this activation code, which is typically despatched within 24 hours, you will be able to:
- Update your bank details
- Update your registered address
- Access your electronic statements
- View transaction history on your shareholding/s
Shareholders who prefer not to manage their shareholding online can contact the Registrar's team.
Computershare Investor Services PLC
PO Box 82
Bristol BS99 7NH
Shareholder Helpline: +44 (0)370 707 1376
Web Address: www.investorcentre.co.uk