Why invest in Unite?
Home for Success
Chief Executive Richard Smith talks about the purpose which drives Unite Students: Home for Success. He gives views on why everybody should have the opportunity to be the best version of themselves.
Six compelling reasons to invest in Unite Students
Structurally growing sector
- Demographic growth.
- Rising HE participation.
- Growing international demand.
- Aligned to the strongest universities.
- Investing to enhance our operational estate.
Best-in-class operating platform
- Over 60 university relationships.
- Sector-leading operating margins.
High visibility over returns
- Sustainable rental growth of 3.0-3.5% p.a.
- 5,000-bed development pipeline.
Substantial growth opportunities
- Market share gains from HMO sector.
- Development of 1,500 beds p.a.
- New university partnerships.
Leadership in sustainability
- Net zero carbon by 2030.
- Helping students succeed.