This academic year, we have opened three new properties in London, Manchester and Leeds, creating more than 2,250 beds for students.
In the pipeline
The Unite Students' development pipeline extends until 2025, which will create around 5,000 beds for students.
By September 2022
- Old BRI, Bristol (Wholly owned), 370 beds
- Middlesex Street, London: (Wholly owned), 913 beds
By September 2023
- Travis Perkins, Paddington(Wholly owned), 835 beds
- Derby Road, Nottingham (Wholly owned), 700 beds
- Abbey Lane, Edinburgh (Wholly owned), 300 beds